1. It’s normal to lose 100 to 150 strands of hair a day so don’t panic when you see a small bunch crawling across your tiled floor.
2. Comb wet hair with extreme care because they’re fragile and prone to breakage. Take a broad toothed comb and run it from the roots to the ends of your hair as gently as possible.
3. Trim your hair every few weeks to get rid of those rough split ends. Cut about 1/4th inch of your hair every 6 to 8 weeks to avoid the split ends to grow out again. Regular salon visits are a must!
4. Don’t wash your hair everyday and whenever you do, apply some conditioner on the ends. Try and use the same brand of shampoo and conditioner.
5. Rinse the conditioner off with cold water as it is good for both strength and shine.
6. Unlike the labels on the back of our food items, the labels on the back of our shampoos are mostly left unread. In the last few years, there has been a lot of focus on sulfate in shampoos. If you feel any kind of irritation on the scalp or find your hair drying up over time then try and buy a shampoo that’s sulfate-free. Don’t know what shampoo to use? Our stylists can help point you in the right direction!
Looking and feeling your best shouldn’t be something you treat yourself to, it should be a way of life!!
Request your appointment today
Thank you to food.ndtv.com for the great healthy hair tips!